Are Solar Dealers In Nevada Charging Too Much For A Solar System That Will Turn Itself Off And Stay Off During A Power Outage?
You Bet They Are!
Before you let that other Nevada solar dealer install their overpriced grid tie only solar system on your roof, ask your sales rep if their system will supply you with backup power, during a power failure?
When you buy a solar system from most Nevada solar dealers, you'll have all those solar panels on your roof and you won't have enough power to even charge a cell phone during a power outage, even when the sun is shining.
A SOLAR SYSTEM WITHOUT BACKUP POWER DURING A POWER OUTAGE IS LIKE A CAR WITHOUT GASOLINE ON A ROAD TRIP.
Why Pay A Higher Price For Only Half A Solar System That Will Leave You In The Dark During A Power Outage When You Could Install A Full Service Solar System For Less Money ?
Here are some facts to consider before you sign on the dotted line for that other dealer's grid tie only solar system.
1. Utility companies across the country are detrimentally modifying or even eliminating their net metering policies.
During super peak usage hours, (3 PM to 7 PM) without a favorable net metering policy (the ability to sell your excess power back to the utility company while you're producing it.) and no energy storage, that grid tie only solar system simply becomes dead weight on your roof.
Without a means to store energy, you'll have to use the energy that your system produces at the time that it's being produced or give it away to the utility company at a reduced rate or lose that energy entirely. Use it or lose it!
2. Many Nevada dealers tend to mark up the cost of their battery based systems to ridiculously high levels, many times adding tens of thousands of dollars to their installation costs. Adding batteries to a storage ready solar system doesn't have to be that expensive. So always shop and compare pricing. And remember, batteries that are designed for use in electric vehicles are not necessarily the best choice for a residential or commercial solar energy storage system.
There are several battery chemistries on the market today that make for a safer, longer lived, lower cost alternative than electric vehicle batteries.
3. Thinking about a micro inverter system? Better think again if you want to add backup power.
Adding batteries to a typical micro inverter solar system is one of the most expensive ways to have backup for your home or business. As much as 4 times the cost of adding energy storage to a standard power optimized solar system with monitoring. Don't take our word for it. Simply shop for pricing to add batteries to that micro inverter system that you're considering and see for yourself.
4. With high temperature records being broken all across the planet and power outages becoming far more frequent, imagine not being able to power even a small window air conditioner or for that matter even a small fan with that other dealer's overpriced grid tie only solar system.
5. When it comes to pricing, the large Nevada companies that offer solar leasing are the absolute worst, charging up to three times cost for the same grid tie battery back system than the fair market priced solar dealers charge.
6. With natural disasters, terrorism and the world's geopolitical future turned upside down, why on Earth would spend your money on a solar system that's designed to turn itself off during a power outage?
7. And finally, you can't just add batteries to a standard grid tie system and convert it into and backup power system. Most grid tie only systems are not designed to simply add batteries.
In fact, in many cases, attempting to add batteries to that other Nevada dealer's system will immediately void that system's warranty not to mention, permanently damage the system's inverter.
If you're considering backup power to protect your home from power outages, then you must purchase a solar system that has been specifically designed for that purpose at the onset rather than attempt a very expensive AC coupled retrofit after your grid tie only system has already been installed.
Why Throw Your Money Away On A Grid Tie Only System ?
Before You Waste Your Money On Yesterday's Technology, Give Us A Call.
We'll help you save thousands, even tens of thousand of dollars on the installation of a high quality, big name brand, discount grid tie battery backup solar system for your Nevada home or business.
FULL CONTRACTOR INSTALLATION OR DIY
EITHER WAY, WE'LL SAVE YOU THOUSANDS!
TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR ENERGY COSTS FOR THOUSANDS LESS THAN THE OTHER DEALERS CHARGE !